Warranty And Returns
Please email us if you have any questions or concerns Through This Form: contact us
Customer Satisfaction is of utmost importance at Ecig Canada Zone. If you are dissatisfied with merchandise purchased through Ecig Canada Zone for any reason or your product stops working within 30 days we will exchange your product.
ALL PRODUCT IS TESTED BEFORE BEING PACKED AND SHIPPED
For sanitary reasons, and the overall safety of our Customers, we cannot accept exchange of used/opened packs of Cartomizers/Clearomizers. Therefore, our Exchange Policy EXCLUDES any and all cartridges or e liquids. At your option, you may receive an exchange, excluding shipping cost, or a replacement item if available. The process is very simple and straightforward:
I want you to be extremely satisfied with your purchase with ecigcanadazone.com. Most of our products are covered by an unconditional 30 day warranty. This warranty will not begin until the order has been validated as recevied by Canada Post.
Here are the exceptions to the 30 day warranty:
Atomizers are by nature disposible. We offer a guarantee against DOA (Dead on arrival) warranty. Please check your atomizers and if there are any isseus contact us witin 48 hours of delivery for return/repair. This policy covers: 510 atomizers, 510 cartomizers, 510-E clearomizers, CE4 clearomizers, F16 clearomziers, F16 replacement cartomizers, EGO-T atomizers, EGO-C atomizers, Aspire Clearomizers, Davide glassomizers, Kanger Clearomizers and Glassomizers.
For sanitary reasons, there is no warranty on e-liquid. All sales are final on e-liquid.
Cartridges & Drip Tips:
For sanitary reasons, there is no warranty on cartridges , drip tips..
1. Repackage the item including all original parts, packing material, instructions, etc. Within reason, this means that everything must be returned exactly as it was sent to you. Poor repackaging or the return of damaged merchandise could result in refusal of your exchange and loss of any exchange or replacement item.
2. Open a support ticket with your Order Number, the issue you are facing, and what you would like the outcome to be, which you can do here: contact us
3. Include a copy of the original Packing List in the package, and indicate what needs to be replaced or exchanged for, to be sent to you. Please also include the email that you signed up with on www.ecigcanadazone.com.
2215 Steeles Ave W
PO Box 32 Steels AveW
4. Ship the item (at your expense and your choice of carrier) to the address with which you were provided on the original Packing List that was sent with your item.
5. If you are to receive an exchange, it will be issued by Ecig Canada Zone when the returned item has been received in satisfactory condition. Exchange will be processed within 10 business days of receiving the items.
5. You decided to cancel your order
If the order hasn’t been shipped out yet, we can cancel the order and issue you a refund with no penalty. If you do not cancel the order until after it has already been shipped, your situation will be handled according to situation 6 below.
6. You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us
If you refuse an item and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund LESS a 15% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling. If the item is damaged during the shipping process, no refund will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.