A few tips we wish we had received before purchasing our first kit…
It breaks our heart that many people were turned-off of vaping, only because they bought a poor quality kit or one that didn’t fit their needs well.
- We see this again and again. Getting a good quality kit that matches your needs and lifestyle isessential to being sucessful.
- Knock-offs…buyer beware! Just cause it’s called an eGo doesn’t mean it will perform like a Genuine Joyetech eGo.
- If it seems cheap, it probably is.
- Ecig Canada Vaper is very particular about the products we carry. We only carry quality electronic cigarettes that perform!
Batteries, batteries, batteries!
- Good quality kits contain regulated batteries which provide consistent performance from the beginning to the end of a charge, instead of getting weaker as you use them.
- Battery size is a key consideration when choosing a kit. It determines:
- How long an ecig can go between charges.
- How large/small the device will be.
- Your kit should make charging conveniently fit into your lifestyle. Do you need a long runtime? Do you need extra batteries, a second charger or a car adapter? Would it be helpful to charge it on-the-go with a Personal Charging Kit (PCC), so you always have one battery charging while you’re using the other? It is important to have a simple plan for where and when you will charge your batteries. Walking around with an ecig that won’t vape is VERY frustrating.
- Certain kinds of accessories, like Low Resistance atomizers & cartomizers that provide a strong “throat hit”, will wear down smaller batteries quickly.
I want it to taste like a cigarette.
- Pretty much every vaper starts with this same desire. It never, ever lasts.
- Once you’ve been vaping for a week or two, most people start to enjoy other flavours.
- Many people continue to enjoy tobacco flavours. However, tobacco flavours are more like the smell of a newly opened pack of cigarettes or a bag of pipe tobacco, rather than a burning cigarette.
- Many people find they really like fruit flavours like apple, blueberry and strawberry.
- Others enjoy sweet, dessert flavours like a cinnamon danish.
Vaping (smoking electronic cigarettes) is not the same as smoking.
- A bit of expertise from a pro can make a big difference.
- Ecig canada Vaper customers care team stays with you every step of the way.
- We make sure you have the tips and tricks to get the most out of your kit.
- With Live Chat on the website, email and phone we’re here to answer questions.
Ecig Canada – Canada’s Electronic Cigarette Dealer, Ontario, E-LIQUID, E-CIGS, Alberta, Nova Scotia, PEI, Quebec, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba